Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This Blog ends here



By Sandil Srinivasan 13:12 30/Jul/2007 0 Comment(s)
Add Sandil Srinivasan as Friend Write to Sandil Srinivasan Forward this link
It's been nice blogging here folks, and it's time to bid adieu. I loved the exposure here at rediff iLAND but it's time to shut down this blog for good -- I will be blogging more often at Mutiny.inand hope to see you there sometime.
... and I am retaining Showbizia :-)
The prime reason to have suspended blogging is because I want to focus on completing my book. In the interim, I have setup a personal blog for myself where I play around with fiction, and photoblogging -- 2S
ciao,
Sandy

Venu Gopal said...
8:04 PM 1/Aug/07

Oh, Sandy, I was shocked that you''ve decided to end your blogging at Rediffmail. You are undoubtedly the best writer I''ve read in this blogsphere. I''ve not read all your blogs but I''ve saved it all to read when I have the time because I know that I will be sitting at a luxurious banquet table of literature when I get that holiday I''ve promised myself to attend your party of great reading. However, I''m happy you will continue to be in the world of writing with your planned book. Do announce it on Rediffmail when it is ready. Further, I''ll follow you to the other sites you have mentioned. I''d be a fool if I don''t because a good read is what I relish the most. Best wishes to you and thanks a ton for all the wonderful writings.

No comments: